Posts Tagged ‘Mother Earth and Baby’
Posted in Sales, tagged baby, baby boutique, Baby Boutique Sales, baby carriers, baby earth, baby gifts, baby shower gifts, BabyBam, bamboo, bamboo baby clothes, bamboo crib sheets, Bamboobino, Bamboosa, Cotton Monkey, diaper bags on sale, Discount baby clothes, Earth Baby, eco-friendly, Fleurville, JP Lizzy, Kaloo, Kee-Ka, Kicky Pants, maternity, Moby Wrap, Mother Earth, Mother Earth and Baby, mother earth baby, natural, natural baby skin care, OiOi, organic, organic baby, organic baby blankets, organic baby clothes, Organic baby clothes on sale, organic baby gifts, organic baby products, organic bedding, organic gifts, pregnancy, Sage Creek Organics on sale, sales on bamboo and organic clothes, www.motherearthandbaby.com on March 31, 2009| Leave a Comment »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged baby, baby boutique, Baby Boutique Sales, baby carriers, baby earth, baby gifts, baby shower gifts, baby slings, BabyBam, bamboo, bamboo baby clothes, bamboo crib sheets, Bamboobino, Bamboosa, Cotton Monkey, diaper bags on sale, Earth Baby, eco-friendly, Fleurville, green, JP Lizzy, Kaloo, Kee-Ka, Kicky Pants, maternity, Moby Wrap, Mother Earth and Baby, mother earth baby, natural, natural baby products, natural baby skin care, OiOi, organic, organic baby blankets, organic baby clothes, organic baby gifts, organic baby products, organic bedding, organic gifts, pregnancy, sales on bamboo and organic clothes, www.motherearthandbaby.com on March 22, 2009| Leave a Comment »
Posted in Sales, tagged Baby Boutique Sales, baby earth, baby toys, Diaper bags, Fleurville, holiday sales, JP Lizzy, Kaloo, Mother Earth and Baby, Noodle & Boo Sale, OiOi, organic baby gifts, organic skin care, stocking stuffers on December 11, 2008| Leave a Comment »
Just in time for the holidays, save up to 30% on gifts they want. From diaper bags (fleurville, JP Lizzy, OiOi, Nevaeh) , skin care (Earth Mama Angel Baby, Noodle & Boo), and clothing (Kicky Pants, BabyBam, Bamboobino) to stocking stuffers, play houses and toys (eeBoo, Kaloo, EcoTot, Win Green). There’s still time to get great gifts in time for Christmas. But hurry, this sale ends Sunday at midnight!
Save even more at our outlet on top brands like: Tea Collection, Bamboo Baby, Cloud b, Preggers n Proud and Under the Nile.
Posted in Sales, tagged Baby Boutique Sales, Baby boutiques, baby store sales, bamboo baby clothes, bamboo crib sheets, Bamboosa, european baby tubs, Kicky Pants, Moby Wrap, Mother Earth and Baby, natural baby skin care, noodle & boo, OiOi, organic baby bedding, organic baby boutique, organic baby clothes, organic baby skin care, Spa Baby bath tubs on October 22, 2008| Leave a Comment »
No Tricks here… only Treats!
For the next 3 Days* save 20% or more on some of the hottest brands. Most of these brands have never been on sale and will not go on sale again this year!
From OiOi diaper bags to Noodle & Boo Skin care to Buttery Soft Bamboo baby clothes, hooded bath towels, crib sheets and more!!!
It’s a great way to recession proof your holiday shopping and don’t forget, all purchases ship for a flat shipping fee of $6.95 and free shipping on purchases over $100.00!**
* Sale ends on Friday, October 24th at midnight EST. See below for details
**These prices are for ground shipping in the USA only
Posted in Articles, tagged baby earth, crib mattresses, Mother Earth, Mother Earth and Baby, natural baby products, organic baby, organic baby products, organic bedding, organic crib bedding, organic crib mattresses, organic mattresses on October 12, 2008| Leave a Comment »
So much care and attention goes into preparing for a new baby, and it’s only natural that you would want to provide the very best.
One of the decisions that new parents are faced with is whether to choose a traditional or organic crib mattress. Organic crib mattresses work just as well as traditional mattresses but have the added benefit of being free from chemicals. Here are some considerations to help you in your purchasing decision:
1. By purchasing organically made products, such as a crib mattress, you are influencing the marketplace with your dollars. The more people purchase organic products, the more they are likely to be provided in the future. Because organically grown cotton reduces the use of pesticides in fields, your purchase is helping the environment.
2. Switching from a traditional crib mattress to an organic crib mattress may be more than just an eco-friendly move. It may be a matter of safety. Many traditional crib mattresses contain a number of materials with questionable effects. Experts are starting to look at everything from polyurethane foam to chemical fire retardants to see what kinds of effects they may have on growing babies.
3. Some experts say that organic crib mattresses, with their natural ingredients, allow air to flow freely through the mattress. The better air circulation may help your baby breathe better. In addition, some studies suggest that the organic cotton may lead to a lower incidence of allergic reactions.
4. Due to the recent interest in organic baby products, be wary of any misuse of the word “organic” in the marketplace. You want to make sure that you are getting a certified organic mattress. You can also call the Organic Consumers Association to get a list of accredited organic retailers.
5. If you’re purchasing your organic crib mattress online, you need to read the fine print and look through the list of components. A mattress may say that it’s organic, but lists polyurethane in the components, for example, it can’t be 100 percent organic.
6. Organic crib mattresses are more expensive than traditional crib mattresses. But given the fact that a new baby spends 70 percent of her time sleeping, it might be worth a little bit extra to get an organic crib mattress. When you lay your baby down on something you know is chemical free, you may find that you rest easier yourself. Some of your better online retailers offer free shipping on large purchase items like organic mattresses.
Babies have been sleeping on traditional mattresses for a long time, so don’t be overly alarmed by the claims or warnings that you might read online while researching organic baby gear. That said, with so many chemicals in our world today, it might make sense to research your options before making this important purchase.
Posted in Articles, Sales, tagged breast cancer awareness month, breastfeeding gifts, diaper bag giveaway, Earth Baby, earth mama angel baby, Mother Earth and Baby, OiOi diaper bags, organic, organic baby gifts, organic baby products, organic gifts on October 10, 2008| Leave a Comment »
Mother Earth and Baby Honors Breast Cancer Awarness Month
As women, we know how important it is to be aware of breast cancer and to take the necessary precautions, self-testing and regular mammograms, to detect breast cancer in its earliest stages. In an ongoing effort to educate and help women, Mother Earth and Baby is offering 15% off Earth Mama Angel Baby Breastfeeding Kits. We will also donate 5% of all sales from the Breastfeeding kits to research for breast cancer. To view and purchase a kit, please go to: www.motherearthandbaby.com
As a special bonus, Mother Earth and Baby will be giving away a beautiful floral backpack diaper bag by OiOi (retail value $150.00). Every customer who purchases from www.motherearthandbaby.com will automatically be entered into the contest. The winner will be selected by random drawing on November 1st and notified via email by November 2nd. Mother Earth and Baby will cover all shipping charges.
Posted in Reviews, tagged baby carriers, baby slings, Earth Baby, HugaMonkey, Mother Earth and Baby, mother earth baby, organic baby gifts, organic baby slings, www.motherearthandbaby.com on September 28, 2008| Leave a Comment »
A wonderful trend is sweeping the nation, and unlike most trends, this one seems like it’s here to stay. The trend I’m talking about is baby wearing. There are many benefits to baby wearing and now there are even more choices in how to wear your baby. So, let’s start with the benefits:
Wearing baby close to your body, makes them feel safe and secure. Whether it’s mom, dad, grandma, grandpa or an aunt or uncle doing the baby wearing, baby has that extra sense of closeness and a special kind of bonding takes place. You also have your hands free to do other things, which is a big bonus if you have a fussy little one that wants to be held all the time. When my little one was an infant, the best choice out there was the Baby Bjorn, and while I loved it and carried her in it until she was 10 months old (always facing me), it was a big cumbersome and awkward. How I wish I had all the choices then that we have now.
So what is my favorite baby carrier on the market today? Well, it’s hard to pick a favorite since there are a lot of great ones out there, but one new to the market really has me smitten. The organic baby sling by HugaMonkey is not only attractive, inexpensive and eco-friendly, its cool sling design has no slipping, no rings, no folding and no fuss. These high quality slings are fashioned from a single cut of breathable, durable, soft natural fabric with quadruple over lock stitching that prevents fraying and provides strength so that the body-conforming tube with seat pouch is adaptable to carry infant or toddler with cuddly support. The fabric consists of 60% organic cotton and 40% natural bamboo and is moisture and wrinkle-resistant. It’s machine washable and just right for newborns up to age 3 or 30 pounds.
Priced at an affordable $40 and with so many great prints, you might want to buy more then one. The sling is made from made from earth-friendly organic bamboo. How cool is that? Good for baby and good for the environment. Purchase your sling at www.motherearthandbaby.com and HugaMonkey today!